Sunday, January 23, 2011

New Year ~ New You! (Step A)

This is the title for my jumpstart into the New Year portfolio for my Mary Kay business.
New Year ~ New You!
It applies to me on so many different levels. Blogging about it will only solidify this and make me accountable for 2011. Do I continue?
What got me thinking was my thought process for the past two days. Yesterday's thoughts started like this: "God is in control. I may have my steps in mind, but it is God who orders them. I need to trust Him." Which lead into today's thoughts: "God will make a way where there seems to be no way." And my song for today is David Crowder's You Alone. Adding All Things New by Brett Yonker.
2011 - New Year. I want a New Me. Not the same old resolutions... well, maybe the same idea but with more realistic goals. For one who has trouble getting from one step to the next and wants to just jump from "A" to "Z".
New me: tossing out the "lose 20 lbs" goal and replacing with simply "Exercise." Having a goal of just doing SOMETHING today is more realistic.

In honor of my new "small steps" idea to going forward, I am going to post this and title it
"Step A". I will have to add "Step B" tomorrow. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment