Wednesday, January 26, 2011

New Year~New You Step C

So I skipped a day. OOPS! Which is a great reminder that if you fall off the horse, just get back on. Continue the ride :)
Day 3 of exercise. I love my Nike APP for my iPhone. $2.99. I am tracking my walk time and posting it to Facebook. That makes if fun! I walked and did a work out Video Monday. Which is more than I planned. So good! Already pushing myself. Yesterday was only a walk. The workout made me sore!

Ok, so things to gleam for today. 1. When you fall down. Get back up. People won't stare at you so much. (Ok, so I'm talking about when you "fall behind" not ON your behind!)
2. Push yourself just a little bit each day.

Goals for Today:
Family: play with my kids :) Get on the floor with them and stay there even when I want to get up and do something else.
Exercise: I plan to go on my walk and do another video.
Business: I need to count my inventory (what's left from my last year's Mary Kay inventory)
Personal: Read 15 minutes of "Eat, Pray, Love."

Have a super day!

No comments:

Post a Comment